The latest version of CDNameSearch is ready to be released with this week's shipment. This release comes with some anticipated changes to the US search text within CDNameSearch, making the US version more serviceable for actual USPTO searching, as well as enhancements and bug fixes.
All visible images in a Booklet will load simultaneously instead of one at a time.
USPTO search dialogs have been changed to reflect US terminology
Memory management has been optimized for larger searches.
A Trademark Lookup can now get multiple hits from a single entry.
- In the Extended Preview,
- 'Index Headings' is now referred to as Pseudo Marks.
- 'Wares' is now referred to as Goods/Services.
- 'Agent' is now referred to as Correspondence.
- Attorney has been added as a new field.
- In the Trademark Search Criteria Window, the 'Index Headings' index is now referred to as Pseudo Marks.
- USPTO Classification search indices are now appropriately labelled "Government", "Government & CDNameSearch", & "CDNameSearch Only".
- In a US Class search, the default is now "Government & CDNameSearch".
It was possible to have a line of text go missing when printing or exporting certain reports. This has been fixed.
In Register Page, Full Text and Design reports, unconventionally shaped images no longer distort when printing.
The Load, Save, Edit and Delete buttons no longer distort when resizing a Secondary Search window.